MY BOSS KSM HOSUR ENGLISH THROUGH TAMIL / thanks to



KSM (a) Mr.Sathiamoorthy   was my boss at M/s.Premier_Mills, Hosur (1993-1994).


KSM was a great mentor. Though I worked for 8 years there, the last 365 days under him was a turning point in my life. He taught me lot of POSITIVE_THINKING in my life. I am indebted to him. 

Only in 1992, I had completed reading a book titled, “BODY LANGUAGE” by Allan Pease. It branded me as a NEGATIVE_PERSONALITY and I can not “blossom” in life, if I don’t change myself quickly. I was struggling to do that.  He gave me a helping hand for that. 

Hats off Sir, again.

EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM        
SPOKEN ENGLISH TRAINER TO TAMIL SPEAKING PEOPLE
SOUTH INDIA
99526 60402 [SUNDAY ONLY] / ezhil38@rediffmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ulaganathan's ulaga neethi translation by EZHILARASAN

moothurai translation FREE ENGLISH THROUGH TAMIL EZHILARASAN

WRITTEN ENGLISH TRAINING through Tamil EZHILARASAN HINTS 0215