EVALUATE EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM RESEARCH IN ENGLISH TEACHING THROUGH TAMIL

  Evaluate Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam Salem

-- SYNOPSIS FOR TOP MANAGEMENT.


PART 1 

a)    My Simple but Comprehensive Style

Take the full text / script print out here.
You can watch a simple video here.
Take vocabulary print out here. 
The vocabulary video  here.   
The grammar details video  here.

b)   Videos of various difficulty levels

a.    Stories

Simple Story (5th standard level) here.
Simple Story –playlist (5th standard level) here.  
Tough Tenali Rama Story (8th standard level) here.

b.   Essays -      Teeth, Cow
Newspaper items -- Lucky Koala escapes injury; Rockfort Express rails missing.

c.    Spoken English dialogue

d.   Simple Grammar Videos - Singular , Plural etc , Androcles and the lion

e.   Simple written English exercises  here.  
      Hints development exercises here..

f.    Rhymes in bi-lingual style.

g.    Other videos

My video in praise of a farmer.

Spoken English via clay play.

.
Social Service TOI, Jan 1, 2013.





PART 2 

My Translation blog for self learning

My SPOKEN ENGLISH AND WRITTEN ENGLISH Training related blog

This is my helping blog for all my other blogs   

PART 3

My Soft Skill / Life skills related [many in English and Tamil] - blog 


PART 4 

Summary Video 

My English Training Strategy summarized in a MOCK INTERVIEW Part 1

My English Training Strategy summarized in a MOCK INTERVIEW Part 2

My crux or main approach (Talk 95% in Tamil) in English Teaching.


PART 5

9th Dec,2010 Scientist Prof. M.S.Swaminathan said the following via an email appreciating my research work, YOU ARE A TRUE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DECADE OF INNOVATION

--EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM – 
 , SALEM, SOUTH INDIA. 
mobile :99526 60402 or
861080 2637
,
I will be honoured to get your feedbacks at : ezhil38@rediffmail.com  or WhatsApp to 995266 0402

Comments

  1. Very helpful Video Tools are now available http://www.FreeTrialLink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change Language ... "Click on Flag" at www.TalkingEmailService.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ulaganathan's ulaga neethi translation by EZHILARASAN

moothurai translation FREE ENGLISH THROUGH TAMIL EZHILARASAN

WRITTEN ENGLISH TRAINING through Tamil EZHILARASAN HINTS 0215