Psychological Counselling did by EZHILARASAN / PSYCHOLOGY ARTICLES


Friends,

A few years ago, I happen to know from talking with my sisyas that they were mentally depressed due to personal reasons. I decided to put back their lives to normalcy.
.


Just my talking and talking and even without telling them that I am doing "psychiatric counselling" to them, I put their lives back to normalcy. 

I THINK THEY CAN NEVER PAY BACK IN MONEY THE VALUE OF THE GOOD THAT I DID TO THEM. IT WAS GOD'S WISH.

I think that is why God is casually sending GOOD PEOPLE INTO MY LIFE when I need them the most.

==== LINKS TO MY DETAILED ARTICLES (SOFT SKILLS) ====

Counselling I did a few years ago to an Engineer and my sishya
*
Counselling I did a few years ago to  Silver Anklets Ball Maker and my sishya
*
Mr. Leo Charges and Punctuality and his Humanitarian Gesture.
 *

ANBE SIVAM
EESA ALLAH
AMEN

EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM
SALEM, SOUTH INDIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ulaganathan's ulaga neethi translation by EZHILARASAN

moothurai translation FREE ENGLISH THROUGH TAMIL EZHILARASAN

WRITTEN ENGLISH TRAINING through Tamil EZHILARASAN HINTS 0215